We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
- Monday through Wednesday: 7:10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:10 to 12 p.m. and 1 to 5 p.m. (We are closed for one hour for continuing education and staff development.)
- Friday: 8 a.m. to noon.
After-hours on-call phone coverage begins at 7 a.m. and ends at 9 p.m. Please refer to the Emergency After-Hours link for more details.
- To provide our patients with the highest quality care in a safe, efficient and comfortable environment.
- To use technology to maximize efficiency, thereby maintaining affordability.
- To incorporate systems that are environmentally friendly, such as an advanced water filtration system, digital low-dose X-rays and geothermal heat.
- To implement the highest level of patient confidentiality and personal information security.
- Our staff members are eager to seek out continuing education. We discuss new topics and treatment techniques in our very own Learning Center on a weekly basis.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. As a courtesy to our patients and our staff, we require a minimum of 24 hour notice in the event you need to change your scheduled appointment. Each time a patient misses an appointment without providing proper notice, another patient is prevented from receiving care. A $40.00 fee will be applied to all missed appointments or appointments changed without 24 hours notice. This fee is not billable to insurance and is to be paid prior to your next appointment. Thank you for your understanding.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your dental insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage and cannot guarantee any coverage. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a courtesy to our patients, we will file your dental claims for you. If you have any questions, our staff is available to help answer them.