We like to have fun at Dakota Dental Associates. And the more the merrier! Please join us for our special events …
• Dakota Dental Associates held a poster contest in honor of National Children’s Dental Health Month. The contest was for children ages 6 to 12 and the posters were to reflect healthy dental habits. Check out the winners in the album below!
• Dr. Paul Bothun was invited to give another lecture to the second-year medical students at the UND School of Medicine earlier this fall. He lectured on dental pathologies and conditions common to the fields of medicine and dentistry.
• On October 3, 2012, Dr. Amanda Vesterso, assisted by Deidra & Shannon, went to Head Start to perform exams on the preschoolers. The exams were done in two sessions to cover morning and afternoon children. The children each received a toothbrush and sticker. All of the kids did so well and were so proud to show off their pearly whites.
• Dr. Paul Bothun gave a lecture to second-year medical school students Feb. 27 at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. His presentation explored the commonalities between medicine and dentistry and took a close look at developing healthcare partnerships.
Students, please login to view an edited version of his presentation. Please consult your professor for the proper username and password.
• Santa was in the house on Dec. 15. Young ones slurped warm cocoa, munched on cookies and chatted up Santa. Ho! Ho! Ho!
• Dakota Dental employees have spirit! Employees raised almost $500 this year so they could shop for necessities and holiday gifts for a local family. That's a lot of wrap, tape and ear-to-ear smiles!
• Don’t monkey around! Hey, kids, it’s time to get your pencils, paints and markers out. February is National Children’s Dental Health Month, and Dakota Dental wants to remind you to take good care of your teeth. Enter our poster contest and win a gift card to River Cinema! Stop by or see our Specials/Fun link for rules.